Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We believe that the best dental outcomes can be achieved when our patients are an active part of the process.
Every question you ask is an opportunity for us to explain things to you in a way that helps you feel confident about the care you're receiving and how a particular treatment affects the future of your oral health care.
We've shared a few of the questions we hear most often below. You probably have plenty of your own, though, so please don't ever hesitate to contact our dental office, and we'll find the answers you're looking for.
- My tooth doesn't hurt. Do I still need a filling?
- At what age do you start seeing children?
- Are root canals painful?
- How often should I visit the dentist?
- What are dental implants?
- What if I don't have dental insurance?
- How safe are X-rays?
- What do I do if I have an abscess?
- What can I do if I have a fear of the dentist?
- What is a Root Canal? Why do I need one?
- What is the "black triangle" in dentistry and how do you treat it?
- Do I have to replace my extracted tooth?